Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

Today was such a beautiful spring day! We stayed in Birmingham this year for Easter and it was so nice (and easy) to be at our own church for such a special day. We celebrated the day with my family and had a delicious lunch at our house. Everything was so good but I have to say the Edgar's lemon squares were my favorite. So yummy!
We stopped by to see the Easter bunny Friday night. You have to look closely at the picture to find Hayes though-she looks so little next to him! 


Can you tell Hayes is thrilled about her Easter basket?! She got some new pajamas, pacis, a baby Bible cd, and some new socks. The bunny knew just what she needed.


Hope you enjoyed this beautiful Easter weekend as much as we did!

7 comments:

Kellie said...

She is beautiful!!!! I LOVE Edgars lemon bars - really anything from there!!!!! The Easter baskets came from Body Works here in T-town - you can also get them from Bow Regards or Anna Kate here. They are a little on the pricey side, but as long as they last until they're teenagers, it's worth it! I wish I was talented enough to paint like that - though if you're artsy it shouldn't be that hard!!!!

The Robertson Family said...

I love the picture with the bunny!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Baby Hayes, I miss you SO much! That picture of you with the Easter Bunny made me laugh and smile and cry, it was so cute! Please get mommy and daddy to bring you back to see us all SOON! I know you were really excited about your Easter Basket-especially the new socks :-) Love you!!! Aunt Alyssa

lindseykennedy said...

I miss Hayesie!! She looks so sweet in your top picture. Thats a great pic of the 3 of you. I need to come see her soon!

Lauren Hayes said...

Oh my word, she is so precious! I love your new header picture-you look like a super model! :) Hope school is going well for you-still sick we didn't get to hang out on your maternity leave! have a great day!

Carrie Wells said...

Hayes is so adorable, hope to see y'all soon!!

aedozier said...

Amy, Hayes is just beautiful! I noticed the pink bunny in her hand. Mary McKinnon has four of them. "Bunny" is her security for sure. If Hayes gets attached to it, I suggest you go ahead and order more!
Allyson