Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Birthdays and Company

Today is Pop Pop's (my dad) birthday! Happy B'day to you Pop Pop. We are so thankful for you and we love you! We celebrated his birthday on Sunday with my family. It was fun to see everybody. I just wish we all lived in the same city. Wouldn't that be fun?!!!



Also, my precious little niece Mary Hannah turned FIVE years old this month. That is wild! Time really does fly by and I can't believe she will be starting kindergarten this fall. MH is so funny, sweet, smart, and so full of life. She looks just like her mommy when she was little. We love you little May-HAPPY B'DAY to you!! We cannot wait to see you again! (MH is the one actually looking at the camera:)


Other exciting news-we have my mom here staying with us for TWO whole weeks! She is helping out tremendously by taking care of Hayes during the day while I'm at school. I do not have to worry about her one bit. I know they're having lots of fun, quality bonding time and I'm just a little jealous! But since Nana lives in Dothan and doesn't get to see her every day like I do I'll try not to be too envious of their fun, lazy days for the next two weeks. Also, Nana is such a trooper because Hayes has decided she's not quite ready for sleeping 10-6 yet like I mentioned in my previous post. She did that 4 nights in a row but it's not quite her routine yet. So she has been waking us all up around 4 every morning. I just hope Nana doesn't decide to go home early!



Hope your week is off to a great start!

4 comments:

Tara said...

I know your mother is going to have a blast with her! BTW, you look just like your mother! I see both you and Alyssa in her eyes and smile! How sweet!

Susannah said...

Glad they are having bonding time! I'm always a little envious when people keep Anderson when I can't as well! Good luck with the sleeping!

Carrie Wells said...

I think Hayes looks like your mom....I know she is going to have so much fun with her this week!

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

What a fun time for your family. I know your mom is loving it! And happy birthday to MH and your dad! I sent your message to my mom; I'm sure it made her day!