I am playing along w/Hillary's Friday Favorites. I have ALOT of favorite things, all in different categories, so I'm listing a few that are at the top of my mind at the present moment, all very random and not in any order so beware!!
1. Shrimp and Grits Kids clothing. My friend Ana Moore sells this and I just got Hayes' Easter dress in the mail yesterday and opened a minute ago. And I LOVE it. Sooo precious and what little girl doesn't need yet another smocked dress. I'm excited about it Ana. Thanks for introducing this new line to everyone!!
2. Lemon Pine Sol-because my entire house smells like this right now and this NEVER happens. I'm on an unusual cleaning spree and can't stop. I started mopping the kitchen, then did the bathrooms, then decided I might as well do the whole house. Nathan will definitely think he's at the wrong house when he shows up at 5:00 today. I should do this way more often!!
3. SUNSHINE DAYS at the park! I'm overly excited about the nice weather we are going to have this weekend. And I'm extremely ready for the cold weather to be out of here until fall! Thank you Lord for the beautiful, sunny and warm day you have given us today. We have taken advantage already!!
4. Papa Murphy's Pizza-this is becoming a weekend favorite at our house. If you have one close by, you definitely need to try it. You pick it up at take it home to bake. It's delicious!!
5. COUSINS! Those who live close by and far away. We love them all and always have SO MUCH FUN hanging out w/them. We've had a busy week being entertained by them all.
6. My sweet Grandmother that now lives in Birmingham! She's been here since December and we visit her every week. Last night my Dad, aunt and uncle, and Hayes and I were able to eat supper with her. Hayes was the star of the show w/all the old ladies. We're so happy that she is living here now and we can see her so often. My grandmother is on the right, her twin sister Ease is on the left in this picture. And this picture is a story for another day!
Enjoy the day. Happy Friday!!