Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

On Easter Sunday we went to Honey's house to meet Nathan's family for lunch. It worked out great because we were able to go to our church and then leave later that morning. We had the best lunch, and it was so fun to see everybody! The weather turned out so pretty, no rain in Prattville! so after lunch all the little ones lined up to hunt eggs in Honey's backyard. Baker and Hayes are fast, Watson is fast with running but he doesn't pick up the eggs, just grabs one and gets the candy. I think he was just happy to be barefooted in the backyard. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful weekend, I love Easter. I'm so thankful for the sacrifice Jesus made for us on the cross, giving up his life for us because he loves us so much. I'm so thankful for this family he blessed me with. I loved watching Hayes soak Easter in this year and knowing that it's all about Jesus. I love them all so much. I still can't believe everyday that they are mine. Happy Easter to everyone. We missed all of our family we didn't get to see!!

No comments: