Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Time

I can't believe I have let this blog get so far behind! It really makes me so sad to not be documenting everything going on these days. Summer time is here in full force and so many things have happened, might be hard to catch up! Since I last blogged, preschool ended mid may, Hayes had her ballet recital which was precious, we took a beach trip which was absolutely wonderful, we've been to Dothan a time or 2? I celebrated a birthday, mother's day, father's day, friends' birthdays, vbs, lots of pool trips, playground trips, mexican eating, a class reunion, a baseball game, and lots and lots of family time which I love. Here are a few pictures of lately, not in any order...
Life is full and busy and precious. Hayes is almost 4 1/2 and Watson is almost 2 1/2. They are hilarious, entertaining, so enjoyable, and exhausting too. They are growing and changing way too fast. Hope my next post will be sooner rather than later!

No comments: