Thursday, September 13, 2012

Little Bit of Lately

Watson does not mind smiling for the camera...
But does not like sister stealing his spotlight...
She's a good sport!
Superman ice cream from edgewood creamery
Little brother had 2 major meltdowns in about 4 minutes b/c he knows how to eat it all by himself, no help needed for this one.... hahaha!
On Tuesday we met friends at the zoo and the weather was awesome...
And bubble blowing outside-one of their favorite activities but not mine!
And then little W decided he needed to turn his bottle of bubbles up and drink it ALL! I know it must have tasted like windex. Somehow he did not get sick. I guess it's one of the perks of being a good eater-he'll try anything!
New toy from W's birthday that I just now pulled out. They were so excited, but of course no one wanted to share!
I might need to change the title of this post to "watson is a handful!" Such a sweet and wild and silly little boy, and he and his sister do a great job of keeping me on my toes with their minute by minute antics. Life feels full and hectic and crazy, but in such a good way. Even though I feel like I am rapidly losing brain cells keeping up with and mothering these 2, I am so thankful to be in this stage of life. It's so hard but so rewarding and I love it. Happy Thursday, friends!

No comments: