Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ballet Visitor's Day

Last Thursday the parents were able to come to ballet to watch the girls. We only get to do this once a year so it's a big deal because Hayes shows us nothing at home, so we have no idea if she's really learning anything! Nathan left work early and met us there and Shug just happened to be coming in town that day anyway so she was able to be there too. Hayes is enjoying ballet this year, way more so than last year. I think it has to do with her being 4 now, last year she never put up a fuss about going, but she definitely expected a sucker when she finished her class every time! This year has been different for her though because she knows what is going on a little more. And yes she is the only one in blue, she always chooses her blue leotard over pink every week so I let her. I'm glad she doesn't care that she is the only one! They start by stretching, so cute Rocking her baby The train Sweet friend Emma Kate and Hayes, we missed Mary Carmen that day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so so so cute!! I'm honored she showed me a "move" even though I don't think it was a real one since it was a little too "edgy" for ballet, but I'll take it.- Aunt Lindsey