Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Carwash

This summer has been packed full of activities. All day, every day. I know I'm not the only mom who is constantly thinking of ideas to keep my kids busy at home! We spend a huge portion of our day outside, either in the backyard or in the driveway. Lately all that Watson wants to do are riding toys in the driveway. Non-stop! It's impossible to get from the car to inside the house without spending about an hour outside in between. They both love the bike, tricycle, plasma car or cozy coupe. Hayes has gotten to be a good bike rider (w/her training wheels still) and Watson is super fast on that tricycle (he can't pedal yet but just pushes with his feet!)
My friend Ashley gave me the idea of having a car wash w/the riding toys. SO MUCH FUN. And simple. We got some toys out and I gave each a bucket of water and a sponge and they were in heaven washing their cars. Hayes has talked about it many times since and wants to do it again so she can wash her wheels on her car!




No comments: