Saturday, September 21, 2013

Growing Boy

Watson is 2 1/2 now and growing up and changing waaaaay too fast! I guess having an older sibling makes them grow up and do things a lot quicker than the first one.. For example, our new school schedule this year feels crazy. I'm struggling to keep up! I feel like we're constantly in the car, and these are just the preschool years. His naps have pretty much ceased altogether in the last few weeks, mainly because there is no time. Sad I know. This makes for some pretty long days/afternoons. But he is too busy to stop and sleep, and he's just not sleepy enough for daytime sleep. Which is sad b/c I need some daytime sleep most days! He is high energy, full force, 100% at all times. I don't know how he can keep going all day but he can...
1st time figuring out how to ride Hayes' bike...he finally is tall enough to push the pedals all the way down and keep going!

Ice Cream Date w/Mommy at Chick fil A. Such nice manners.

 

Donut Date with his buddy, Jack! I think he is really enjoying these days when Hayes goes to school and he stays home. I don't blame him.

My little man!

He is just the sweetest. We are so thankful for his wild rough and tough, but oh so precious spirit everyday. He keeps us laughing all the time!
 
 
 

No comments: