Tuesday, October 25, 2011

33 months and 8 months

These little people are growing up! Is it strange that I still count months for Hayes' age? I just think it will be helpful years from now when I'm looking back at this blog to know exactly how old she was instead of around 2 or 3 or 4, etc!



Right now she is into playing outside, helping in the kitchen, being a mommy to Watson (do you hear me Watson? I want you to obey Watson!), using the potty by herself, loves school and ballet, coloring and watercoloring, her family, running pretend errands to publix in her little car, greeting the neighbors, saying the blessing, cupcakes, the color blue, playgrounds, Sprout and Miss Pattycake, favorite foods right now are peanut butter/jelly, corn on the cob, popcorn, cereal. She repeats everything we say, she's such a sponge!!



And this little one is 8 months! His first year is completely flying by. Busy, busy baby. He is into everything and I can't leave him for a second. He is crawling everywhere and pulls up on everything. I moved a lot of toys from the playroom into his room today so he can pull up and fall over all he needs to on the carpet!



He's slowly losing the separation syndrome since he can crawl and play. I think he just associated mommy w/his mode of transportation, so he couldn't stand to see me walk away. I love hearing them play and laugh together. They're both smitten with each other and it's so cute to watch! He is a good eater still-4 bottles a day and baby food. He is picking up his little puffs now. Size 4 diaper, 6-9-12 month clothes and is a total monkey trying to change him or get him dressed. He's like a little sumo wrestler and he's strong-so Nathan gets his turn after bathtime getting him dressed! Taking 2 naps a day and sleeps from 7 to 7 or 7:30 and sleeps with all 3 loveys and about 10 pacifiers. Oh and also 3 of us had the stomach bug earlier this month and I'm pretty sure he was the culprit giver, although it didn't really bother him-thank you Watson.



And just to note, we have quite a bit of this on a daily basis. I think he and Hayes have the same cry (when she was his age) which is funny to me.


We have full days. They wear me out! I love them so much though and wouldn't trade this job for anything. I do however do a lot of praying throughout the day, usually moment by moment! I am positive it's the only way to keep my sanity-that and coke and sweet tea from drive-thrus. It's totally worth the trouble of getting them both in the carseats!

No comments: