Monday, July 11, 2011

Baby Bootcamp Update

Well, it seems that our little man must have read this blog last week and knew what was coming. He has done so well at night since last Wednesday, I am wondering if he is really our same baby? Last Wednesday night I told him night-night and of course he fell right to sleep and then woke up around 9, 9:30, 10:30, 11:30, etc. and cried every time for his paci. It's a good thing it was still early in the night, because if I had been in a deep sleep I might have automatically jumped up and given him the paci like I've done every night for the past month. MANY TIMES EACH NIGHT. But I did not. And then the next night he woke up a few times and cried but went back to sleep w/out the paci and now the last few nights he has slept from 7 p.m. to 7 or 7:30 a.m. w/NO PACIFIER. I can't believe it. I feel like life has returned to normal, having 2 little ones that go to bed early. Here is a strange fact-Hayes and Watson both started sleeping 12 hours/all night long at 19 weeks exactly-both of them!I love that they now both go to bed way before we do and get up after we do (but we get up early around here, like in the 5:00 hour.) Nathan runs early and I just like to have some free time before they wake up.

He seems to be okay that his night-time paci game is over. I know he has to feel so much more rested in the mornings!

(decorated by big sister Saturday morning)

We are so proud of your progress, big W! Please, please, please keep it up!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

CONGRATS!! What a life changing time for you guys. So happy for sleeping life :)

The Cains said...

Yay Watson!!! Keep it up!! Sleep is life-changing :)