Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Looooooong Week

We are on day 7 of Nathan being away on a work trip. I can say for sure it's been the longest 7 days I have ever, ever had without him here. We have had family in town which has been WONDERFUL, or I would have surely lost my mind. They have been awesome to come help out/cook/entertain/clean/do projects/etc. Both little ones have not slept well at all since he left (naps or nighttime), so neither have I. We've had some definite highs and lows, but only a couple more days until he gets home, and then all will be right with the world again! I've had a song from one of Hayes' cd's playing in my head over and over...
Oh give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, He is good, His faithful love endures forever...Every day He watches over us, and every night God is there, when I sleep and when I rise, He is always by my side...
How perfect is God's timing that He put this song in my mind the day Nathan left.
I have some fun things to share, but that will have to wait until next time.
Happy Thursday!
And happy Birthday to PAPA! We love you so much! Hope your day has been AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

Regan said...

Aww, I can relate to your pain, sweet girl. I am sorry that you have to solo parent for so long. I love that the Lord placed those sweet words on your heart. They are so true. Hang in there...he will be back soon. In the meantime, keep lovin' on those precious little ones! Love ya!