Monday, January 21, 2013

The Snowy Day & Birthdays

Last week it snowed in Birmingham! Usually I keep up and would know about a possible snow day, but this one snuck up on us and it was a big surprise! We do not see much weather or news stories on Disney Jr or Sprout or Nick Jr! It was so pretty and the kids loved watching it. It was like watching a rainstorm only it was snow. We had 2 go-rounds of playing outside but they were both so cold. My little warm blooded Alabama babies couldn't take the cold air for very long! We made a snowman but I forgot to snap a picture. It was a beautiful afternoon.
In other news, we have 2 special birthdays coming up this week, Hayes is turning 4 somehow and Nana is having her ___th birthday too. We love them both so much. I hope to be back to posting soon. I've taken a little break from the computer and it's been nice. Happy Monday, friends!

No comments: