Sunday, January 27, 2013

Nana's Party and Birthday Girls

We just got back from Dothan and had the best weekend. Hayes and I went and had a girls weekend and left the boys at home. They had a fun weekend too being by themselves! I think some time apart is good for H & W sometimes. It so rarely happens. They have been so excited to see each other and play together since we got back! Alyssa and I decided my mom needed to be fully celebrated on her 60th birthday, so we planned a birthday brunch for her and friends. It was a great party. I think she loved it and we all had a great time!! Alyssa did a super job getting her house ready, everything was beautiful!!!
Baby pictures all around were so cute
This was a cute tree where everybody wrote a funny memory or birthday wish and then Alyssa read them all out loud
We had a yummy strawberry cake from Edgar's!
Isn't she so young?!!!
3 Sisters
The birthday girl with her girls. Happy Birthday, Nana! We all love you so much!!
That night I was able to sneak away by myself (thank you Nana and Papa) to go celebrate Kelli's birthday with her and Griffin and Katie and Lane. and their sweet babies. I loved catching up with them. I miss my old Dothan friends so much!!! Happy Birthday, Mama Kel!
Today we made it to Montgomery just in time for lunch with my Daddy and Susan and my aunt Ann and uncle Bill. We celebrated Ann's 80th birthday today. She is my grandmother's youngest sister. Happy Birthday, Ann!
It was a great weekend and I feel like we've been all over the state! Hayes was a great traveling partner. I hope we have alot more girl trips and weekends in our future. We did miss our boys though. So thankful we're all back together safe and sound!!

No comments: