Thursday, February 21, 2013

Fresh Air and Sunshine

We have had so many cold and/or rainy days lately. I am really looking forward to the spring! We had a sunny day Tuesday so we got to enjoy some outside play. Being outside is just good for everybody. I don't know where this came from, but I feel so guilty if my kids don't get to be outside and play everyday. I just cannot stand the thought of them going to bed at night without being outside at least a little and having fresh air. Of course that just doesn't happen every day though. I want them to love playing in the yard and climbing and swinging and running and playing chase and hide and seek and I'm thankful that they do love those things for now! One of their favorite things to play is mexican restaurant-we are a mexican food loving family-they serve chips and salsa and cheese dip (all rocks of course) and tacos and enchiladas. They love to bring you more chips and tea and whatever else you need! They are very serious about it too. Funny to watch them in action. They dump all your food on their little picnic table. And the last pic is the meltdown by Bam Bam that followed after coming inside. Let it be noted that there are no shortage of fits in this house from the almost 2 year old. I'm hoping this stage passes quickly!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love this! So fun to see an imagination at work - especially outside. Such cute kids, Amy!