Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ballet

Hayes just started ballet-last week was the 1st class. Today was the 2nd class. She is all pink from head to toe along w/the other little girls. I love it!



Last week there were definitely tears at the drop-off, and tears when I picked her up. Today was much better. She got upset when I left but she seemed happy when I got her so I think she enjoyed it. I know she will love it when she starts learning a few things. She knows lots of the little girls in there with her so I know they will all have fun together!



A little bribery goes a long way with this one. A sucker seems to be the way to her heart.



They have a visitors day in February. I can't wait to see what they do!

Hayes-31 months

1 comment:

Lindsey Jones said...

There is nothing cuter than Hayes in ballet gear! She looks so old in the last picture. Sweet!