Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The First Day of School

Today was the first day of school at Covenant! Hayes ate breakfast and got dressed super fast. She was all smiles and so excited about the 2 year old class. But then when we got to school and we dropped off little brother first, she was all tears! She recovered pretty quick and got happy again until we got close to her classroom door, then the tears started flowing again-so sad! But it didn't last long I hear and was completely fine after I was gone. She said her favorite things were going to music, eating goldfish and playing in the kitchen. I hope she will adjust quickly. I know she is going to love it!

1st Day of the 2's-Mrs. Abby and Mrs. Meg's Class



1st Day for W-Bunnies Class-I hear he was semi-fussy, but a good eater. Sounds about right!







I'm hoping for a tear-free day on Friday!

H-31 months
W-6 months

2 comments:

lindseykennedy said...

Cute, cute cute! I love that Hayes said she loved eating goldfish! Hilarious. Also, W looks like he has dark hair in the top picture. He also looks alot like Nathan there! I love those babies!

brookeisacrazylady said...

Man those r sure some cute kids u have there....just darling...glad the second day was better. Amy u dont age!