Saturday, September 3, 2011

Saturday morning mix

It's football Saturday! and since we wake up way too early at our house it seemed like a good time to update the blog w/a very random mixture of stuff from our week.



School starts next week on Wednesday! Hayes is soooooo excited about the 2 year old class. We've been talking about it alot and she says every day she is going to the 2 year old class. She got her haircut this week about an inch and it looks so cute. Yesterday we shopped (I-she played) for a 1st day dress. It's precious. I hope she still likes it by Wednesday. I'm getting really excited about fall clothes, except that it won't be the season to wear them until about November! I have a ton of stuff I am consigning this season for the 1st time. It seems like way too big of a job. We will see if it's worth it when I get the check though!


W had his 6 month checkup. He is 18lbs and 27 1/2 inches and a healthy boy. Thank you Lord for our healthy baby!

We went to the new little kids gym in Vestavia this week called Wee Flip. It was fun! Hayes did not want to leave. We will be going back. If you live here please go. I don't want them to go out of business. We need this place. An indoor place to burn off energy is awesome!

On Tuesday morning we woke up to a surprise box from my mom-Nana. What a fun way to wake up. Hayes was most excited about her bag of cheese puffs-which she ate for breakfast. I was excited about everything else! She's always been so good at putting stuff together. Our stockings at Christmas have always been so much fun-lots of little presents wrapped up. Thanks Nana for thinking of us this week. We can't wait to see you next weekend!!







We went to McWane this week w/some friends. Now is the perfect time to go w/all the big kids back in school. We were almost the only ones there which was very nice. I always get a little "teacher snap" in me when I see big kids in the little kids climbing/play area!

And that's about it! I'm making these ham and cheese sliders today and can't wait. I love these little things. Recipe from HERE.



WAR EAGLE!!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Yummy, those cheese and ham sliders look good! Amy, if you are on facebook, there is a place called "My Little Lollipop" on there that you can "like" and I sell a lot of Anderson's clothes on there. It cost $3 to list, but the stuff usually sells in about 1-30 minutes and for about $22 for a jon-jon and a dress too.