Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Our house this week

Things are not quite the same this week at home w/out our little Hayes running around. She is in Dothan this week playing and spending time w/grandparents, cousins, and everyone else. Nana and Papa (my mom and Gregg) came last weekend and gave us a date weekend away and kept the babies. SO MUCH FUN! I could get used to that about every other weekend! Then she went back to Dothan w/them on Sunday to stay w/her Shug and Grandaddy until Thursday. I hear she is having a grand time doing all kinds of fun things. I also heard she's been up WAY before the crack of dawn-sorry Shug and Grandaddy. Can you please try to get that out of her system before she gets back? It's been nice having time w/just Watson. He's had 100% of our attention and that's been nice for him! I've had some good free time and running around time to places I don't get to go to often. I've sorted and organized fall/winter clothes for the kids and ordered tons of pics for the photo albums and written thank-you notes and other odd jobs that require time and thinking! And I've been to about 55 stores over the last few days and now I'm over it. I still have a few things on my to-do list but they'll never get done. I really don't care! I'm ready to get my baby back so I can have both my little birds in their nests and get back to our normal routine!

Here is Hayes singing happy birthday to Watson. She's been really into birthday song and made him this puzzle piece cake. His birthday is nowhere in sight but she's teaching him what to do when the time comes!



H-31 months
W-6 months

No comments: