Monday, June 6, 2011

Ashley's Baby Sprinkle



Last week we had our friend Ashley's baby sprinkle to celebrate baby Beckett who will be born next month. It was so much fun! I love having little get-togethers with these sweet girls. Ashley got lots of good stuff for baby boy #2 and we had so much fun all being together. I'm thankful for these good friends and love them all!



Icing on the Cookie cookies. I cannot get enough of these. They have to be the yummiest cookies in Birmingham!


Janelle, Caitlin, and Lenley


Marybeth and Christine


Lindsey, Ashley, Amy


Ashley and Colt and Parker, we are so excited for your family! We can't wait to meet sweet Beckett next month! (And thanks too Ashley for some of these pics from your blog!)

1 comment:

Colt and Ashley Byrom said...

THANK YOU Amy!!!! I had a wonderful time! Very blessed to have you all in my life!!